Dinner5 was originally developed for senior community leaders to connect with each other. After four years of monthly Dinner5 events, the one thing that’s been asked more than any other is: “What if I’m not a senior leader? I still want to join!”.
Dinner5 MENTOR is for you!
Dinner5 Mentor is a virtual 3-month, cohort-based program led by 20-year expert, Jake McKee. You meet with the same 5 community industry colleagues every other week for 6 total sessions. There will be professional development tasks designed to advance your skillsets between each session (like homework but don’t worry, it’s not like college).
Being part of Dinner5 Mentor you will:
Each of the 6 sessions has the same flow:
- Reconnect: How did you apply the lessons from the last session? What are the results of the homework? What issues came up that you want to talk through?
- Extend: Dig into the new topic for that session in a way that helps each attendee turn it over in their mind and know clearly how to apply it for their specific personality, needs, and company context
- Prepare: Take the standard homework assignment and together with the help of the group, customize that assignment for each colleague
Each session is a two-hour session that allows for free-flowing conversation. This isn’t a classroom, it’s a Stammtisch! (a weird German word for “an informal group meeting meant to create community and intimacy among those with a shared interest”).
While the flow is informal, the structure is set. Each session has a topic of leadership significance to advance both your career and your business results. Community managers face unique challenges, and these topics are designed to meet those challenges head-on.
- SESSION 1: Defining your Community Management role
- SESSION 2: Establishing community in your organization
- SESSION 3: External communication success
- SESSION 4: Choosing the most impactful community priorities
- SESSION 5: Building a product management mindset for your community
- SESSION 6: Building a self-care plan
WHAT’S THE INVESTMENT?
In the realm of professional development, Dinner5 Mentor is a steal!
Becoming a colleague costs $1,000 for a three-month cohort.
This fee also gets you one (1) hour of consulting or coaching with your host and 20+ year community development veteran, Jake McKee. This allows you to follow up or dig in on any conversations, ideas, or inspiration that comes out of a Dinner5 Mentor session.
You are welcome to renew every 3-months to continue growing your leadership skills. Sessions will change over time and will always present new information through joining a new group of people.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Jake McKee Consulting, 9908 China Garden Cove, Austin, TX, 78730, http://www.jakemckee.com. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact