Ant’s Eye View is expanding an increasingly important part of our practice and as such looking to staff up. That’s right, we’re in the market for a Listening Manager, someone who can own and build our social listening services.
Is this you?
Ants Eye View will operate a listening practice for existing and new clients. A listening practice will provide clients with real-time online conversations (from customers, prospects, competitors, suppliers, shareholders) about clients’ brand/products. Online conversations provide a company with an opportunity to engage with customers, prospects, influencers about their brand/product. Insights can include: product feedback, purchase evaluation criteria, competitive offerings, customer satisfaction. Online conversations include: blog posts, blog comments, forum posts, tags (images and videos), tweets.
- Work with tools to establish a client profile. Profile will include topics and keywords used to identify relevant online conversations. Refine topics and keywords with client based on the online conversations returned via listening platform.
- Establish with client weekly metrics package including volume of online conversations, primary sources of online conversations, business insights and recommendations.
- Provide client with daily HOT list – “hot” online conversations with recommendations/actions clients should take to prevent public embarrassment or legal risk. Also insights and recommendations can be opportunity for client to accent the positive mentions occurring on the web.
- Manually score sentiment (negative, neutral, mixed, positive)
- Conduct any client training on tool, reports, or outreach process
- Establish him/herself as the AEV Listening GURU/Advocate. Actively participate in online conversations about this topic across the web (and offline at key events). Drive thought leadership to always demonstrate/challenge the power of Listening.