If you’ve ever seen Andy Sernovitz, author of Word of Mouth Marketing and founder of WOMMA, present on WOM you remember the session very clearly. Andy is a genius, as his Out of Office replies clearly prove.
Andy is hosting a small-group word of mouth marketing seminar. Being a genius, his rates are usually fat and his availability tight, so this is a rare chance for a lucky 50 attendees.
Andy was also kind enough to give a discount code for the event that knocks a cool $250 off the price tag. Use code “weloveantseyeview” when you register.
According to Andy:
This is a very practical, hands-on course. In one intense day, you will:
- Master the five steps of word of mouth marketing
- Construct an action plan that your company can start using the very next day
- Get the same training that big corporations (Microsoft, TiVo, eBay) have received — for a fraction of what they paid
- Know how to translate word of mouth marketing into real ROI
- Participate in an active, intense day of practical brainstorming (not boring theory)
- Learn from Andy Sernovitz, the guy who literally wrote the book on word of mouth marketing
Being a man of bold statements, Andy also promises “you will learn a repeatable, proven marketing framework that is easy to execute, affordable, and provides measurable results within 60 days”. Seriously, how can you pass this up?
More information: http://events.gaspedal.com
Chicago: July 30 and September 4