Sean does a great job reimagining of the traditional 4Ps of marketing. Here’s the synopsis:
- People: The talkers, authors, contributors – empowerment of the individual.
- Places: All the diverse venues the conversations can take place in.
- Process: What collaboration (and moderation) you enable, how you entitle contributor types and how you integrate with existing systems.
- Platform: Where and how you tie together the places, processes, people (identity/privacy) and privileges.
- Patterns: Presenting, tracking, filtering, measuring, monitoring and decision support.