The Friday Finds has been a bit slow lately, but that’s going to change. I’m back in the game!
- Guy Kawasaki’s blog – If you’re not reading this blog regularly, you’re seriously missing out
- Max Kiesler’s List of Web 2.0/Ajax Widgets
- Interview with Digg.com’s creator, Kevin Rose
- Tech Crunch’s list of nine startups at E27 Summit. Several particularly interesting ones:
- Bill Monk – managing social debt
- Standpoint – "wikipedia of opinions"
- Skobee – cool ass event planning, Web 2.0 style
- And if that sounds interesting, there’s a podcast of the event!
- Battle of the Blogs – it’s fun to vote, but it’s even more fun to have this great list of top content
- Flickr Pool – the Future of Marketing
- This clip proves you don’t have to always hammer home a message with a mallet, and can still be effective.