Teresa has tagged me with the latest blog meme: 5 things you don’t know about me.
- I have a terrible habit of buying books I want/intend to read, yet know full well don’t have time to read. I have a huge stack on my nightstand waiting to be read. (Apparently I’m not alone)
- As a former design school student, I find that my favorite content on flickr.com is the nude/semi-nude photos. There are some amazing artist photographers! But I feel a little weird about adding any of these great photos as favs since favs are public.
- Without question, my favorite European trip to date was to Berlin.
- I’m working on becoming a better photographer. I have always loved photography, and have a pretty good eye… but don’t understand the technical details even a little. I’m taking my first 1 on 1 lesson in two days.
- I’m a whore for new products. I love trying new things from food to gadgets, I love to be the first on my block to say "yes, I have tried the pickle flavored ice cream, and here’s my review…." It’s unhealthy, I know.
And of course, it’s time for me to pass it on. I’ll tag the following fine folks:
UPDATE: Connie has tagged me again, so in the spirit of the meme, I’m playing again.
- I love anything "fruit". Raw fruit, fruity drinks, fruit flavors, you name it. Fruit anything.
- I’ve grown to loath eating in restaurants. After as much as I travel, by the time I get home I can’t stomach the idea of going out again.
- I have a flying quirk where I always have to have an aisle seat and preferably in 11B (at least on American). Makes me feel better, don’t ask why.
- When I was 7 or 8, I got bit by a Great Dane on the inside of the thigh. Big chunk. We lived in the country, about 30 minutes from a hospital. The most vivid part of the memories of that day are two things. First, the hospital staff cut off my shorts to get to the wound, which was particularly happy since I hated those damn things. Secondly, my dad ran several red lights. Even in extreme pain, I remember thinking he was the coolest guy on the planet. (And still do for that matter)
- My perfect vacation consists of a beach, a stack of reading material, regular swims in warm water, and absolutely no schedule. To hell with this whole scheduled vacation foolishness!