Here we go again! One of my colleagues at Ant’s Eye View just posted a new job opening on the Community Guy Job Board. That’s right, we’re hiring a Senior Consultant. Interested? Check out the job post, or see the details below.
Ant’s Eye View continues to grow and we are looking for the next ant to join our colony. The open position is a Senior Consultant in the Seattle, Washington area to lead client engagements, build out project deliverables, and contribute to internal business operations/processes.
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- 5-7 years experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, and/or Strategy Consulting.
- 1-3 years experience with online community management/strategy (specifically experience with applying social media and/or web 2.0 technologies to solve business problems)
- Experience project managing medium/large scale, multi-phased client engagements or product/service launches.
- A base level of knowledge in business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Need to be able to present comfortable to executive audience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, or some related discipline is required. MBA is a plus.
- Ability to travel – TBD on exact frequency, but expect 1-2 trips per month, could be more or less.
- Approximately 50+% of work can be accomplished at AEV office and via conference calls with clients.
- Healthcare plan
- Fun and collaborative work environment
- Bragging rights to be part of the ant colony
- Chance to become an expert on Ant trivia